Bahrain is spread across 290 square miles in the Persian Gulf and is home to over 1.5 million people, including Bahraini nationals and those who have come and settled here from other parts of the world.
It is declared a high-income economy by the World Bank, having a gross national income per capita of over $13,589 in 2022. The archipelago ranked 76 in the ease of doing business index in 2020, a great force attracting foreign investments in the third-smallest nation in Asia.
Top reasons for Bahrain as a preferred destination for business and leisure
Bahrain is the twelfth-freest economy in the world based on the 2011 Index of Economic Freedom published by the Wall Street Journal.
Some of the vital reasons propelling Bahrain as the preferred business destination are:
- It is a great tourist destination for global trotters who want never-ending beaches.
- It is the first choice for adrenaline aficionados to indulge in indoor skydiving, go-karting, banana boat rides, and many other adventurous activities.
- Offers warm hospitality perfect for conducting overseas meetings and MICE exhibitions.
- It has easy visa formalities.
- It offers lofty business prospects for clubs and bar owners due to the large influx of tourists.
- It has a structure of well-developed road and highways network facilitating ease of communication.
- Duty-free imports of most products
- The country also has a top-notch infrastructure, alluring businesses to set up their ventures and grow here.
Top Business opportunities in Bahrain
Bahrain’s leading sector is Petroleum exports contributing to 11% of the country’s GDP, followed by Aluminium.
Other sectors and businesses that thrive and grow well in Bahrain are:
- Tourism attracts almost eleven million visitors every year.
- Banking and financial services sector
- Construction and building materials business.
- Real Estate
- Biofuel sector
- Bamboo and bamboo products
- Dairy and dairy products
- Dyes and pigments
- Beer and wine exports
- Cold chain sector
With Bahrain as a preferred business destination, entities need an impressive online presence in a competitive digital marketing landscape. To facilitate this, every company needs a strategy-oriented and expert-level Digital Marketing agency to help cement its online presence and thrive.
The Top media agencies in Bahrain are:
- Adapts Media
- Bacchus Agency
- Entourage Marketing & Events
- Erahaus Creative Agency
- Crossroads Advertising
- EDS FZE (SMM & Lead Generation)
- Creative Ode
- Digital Hub Sol
- Digital Sapiens
These agencies help businesses to have strong digital marketing acumen, sound social media strategy, and online visibility.
If you are a new or an established business keen on growing and reaching your goals, you must choose the best agencies and set a charted path for growth and revenue. Let the specialists handle the complicated marketing tasks while you create history using the best strategies recommended. Measurable results are what every business wants, and such agencies excel at the same.